April meeting: Wednesday 21st

Mike Little

Apr 9, 2010, 10:27:52 AM4/9/10
to Manchester WordPress User Group (MWUG)
Hi Folks,

It's time to schedule this month's MWUG meeting:

Wednesday 21st is the day, 7pm is the time, and Mad Lab ( Manchester Digital Laboratory http://madlab.org.uk/ ) is the place.

I've popped a post on the MWUG blog http://wp.me/pqT6v-d

I'm looking for agenda suggestions. Reply here on the list or comment on the blog post.

Mike
--
Mike Little
http://zed1.com/

ProDevStudio

Apr 9, 2010, 12:25:56 PM4/9/10
to manchester-word...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike,

Just been to the site. Wondering if the clock went back by a month?

"Next Meeting 21st March 2010" ??

Tried to correct it but my account only let me view posts.

Kind Regards,
Azizur Rahman

----
Do you need cost effective web hosting solution and Domain name try http://prodevstudio.com

Missed the last Friday Khutbah, try catchup a Khutbah on-line now at http://fridaykhutbah.com

Mike Little

Apr 9, 2010, 12:52:15 PM4/9/10
to manchester-word...@googlegroups.com
Doh! *slaps forehead*. Corrected now, thanks.

Normally you can only edit your own posts.

--
Mike Little
http://zed1.com/

Kate Butler

Apr 14, 2010, 4:34:39 PM4/14/10
to Manchester WordPress User Group
Damn, I'm teaching on that night so won't be able to come along.
Kate