Next Round of Books - January 2020

mcrsf madlab

Jan 10, 2020, 10:46:33 AM1/10/20
to Manchester Science Fiction Book Club
Hi Everyone!

Vote on our next round of Science Fiction Books in our Doodle Poll!
https://doodle.com/poll/pe3233gy87vnnz4k

The results will be finalised at our 10th Anniversary meeting on the 21st of January.

The choices are:

Friend of the Earth – TC Boyle (288p)
Ridley Walker by Russel Hoban (256p)
Ralph 12C4 41+ by Hugo Gernsback (144p)
Uprooted by Naomi Novik (448p)
Calculating Stars by Mary Robinette Kowal (432p)
This is How You Loose the Time War by Amil L Motta & Max Gladstone (208p)
Redshirts by John Scalzi (320p)
The Bees by Laline Paull (352p)
Our Child of the Stars by Stephen Cox (496p)
The Testaments – Margaret Attwood (432p – Hardback)
Blood Music – Greg Bear (272p)
Intrusion – Ken MacLeod (416p)

The books scheduled for our next meetings are:

21st Jan – All Systems Red by Martha Wells (160p)
18th Feb – Planetfall by Emma Newman (352p)

See you next book!