Manchester SciFi Book Club: Next Round of Books

mcrsf madlab

Jun 26, 2014, 8:44:47 AM6/26/14
to manchest...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everybody

Here are our next round of books for exciting discussions at Manchester SciFi Book Club:

19th August - Old Man's War by John Scalzi (318p)
16th Sept - A Connecticut Yankee in the Court of King Arthur by Mark Twain (272p)
21st Oct - Beggars in Spain by Nancy Kress (400p)
18th Nov - Manhattan in Reverse by Peter F Hamilton (320p)
20th Jan - We by Yevgeny Zamyatin (256p)
17th Feb - Robopocalypse by Daniel H Wilson (384p)

Don't forget our next book on 15th Jul, which is Nova by Samuel R Delany.

See you next book!