Manchester SciFi Book Club: Next Round of Books

mcrsf madlab

Jan 30, 2015, 2:52:40 PM1/30/15
to manchest...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everybody!

In our latest vote there were two definite favourites followed by six books tied in third place. So we have scheduled the top two and will leave voting open for a bit longer to see if any more favourites emerge!

Our next books are:

17th March - World War Z by Max Brooks (342 pages)

21st April - Time's Eye by Arthur C Clarke & Stephen Baxter (384 pages)

Vote on our next books - http://doodle.com/gumxtc5cccc787tf#table

Our current book is Robopocalypse by Daniel H Wilson (347 pages) which we'll be discussing on 17th Feb at either Madlab or upstairs at Terrace if construction work is till going on at Madlab.

See you next book!