Sustainable Summits, etc.

Kathleen Meyer

Jul 17, 2014, 9:10:19 PM7/17/14
to managing-human-w...@googlegroups.com

Hi All! (my goodness that was small print—trying this again!)

With the Golden conference just around the corner, I want to take this opportunity to ask you to give a warm welcome to Kristine Route from AmeriCorps, in Cooper Landing, Alaska. I’ve come to know her as an innovative and dedicated organizer for wild places, with vision and spirit that astounds. Although we have worked together on POOSTERS now for more than a year (over the phone lines and through the cosmos)—you will be meeting her before I do!

Meanwhile, Poosters have moved off my Web site and onto their very own: www.thepooster.com. In addition to our Original Woodsy design, we have two new ones—Southwest and Fir Boughs. You can also view several customized versions.

We’re open to all your ideas and feedback; we want Poosters to have a long and useful life. The digital files for the standard designs are FREE.

Amazing Announcement:
This month How to Shit in the Woods is celebrating its 25th anniversary—in print!—with the release of its audio book. Visit my blog to meet the narrator and behold the silly cover. (City people, as in audio designers, seem to think we walk around in the outback naked! No wonder it takes all of us, and more, to help them understand the concept of managing their human waste.)

Wishing you a great gathering for Sustainable Summits! And wishing I were going to be there.

Kathleen

Kathleen Meyer
Author of How to Shit in the Woods
P.O. Box 342