RE: [Managing Human Waste in the Wild] Digest for managing-human-waste-in-the-wild@googlegroups.com - 4 updates in 1 topic

Fox, Shannon (Parks)

Jan 20, 2015, 5:22:36 PM1/20/15
to managing-human-w...@googlegroups.com

I realise this is a western NA tour, but could I ask what the technology is please?

Shannon Fox

Shannon Fox

Regional Planner

Tasmania Parks and Wildlife Service

1-3 Murrayfield Crt Glenorchy

PO Box 126 Moonah, 7009

General Enquiries: 1300 TASPARKS (1300 827 727)

Direct Ph: (03) 6165 4057 I  Fax: (03) 6233 6559

Email: Shann...@parks.tas.gov.au

Web: www.parks.tas.gov.au

Please note I have a new landline number: 6165 4057

cid:image009.png@01CF1127.F9AB8D00   cid:image010.gif@01CF1127.F9AB8D00    cid:image011.png@01CF1127.F9AB8D00

cid:image012.jpg@01CF1127.F9AB8D00

A desk is a dangerous place from which to view the world.
- John le Carre