Vermicomposting Human Waste in Denali National Park

Roger Robinson

Dec 21, 2014, 3:31:31 PM12/21/14
to managing-human-w...@googlegroups.com
Seasons Greetings!

I would like to pass along this small pilot study that I conducted from 2012 to 2014 vermicomposting human waste (Denali climbers waste).  This pdf is an information sheet provided to the general public from Denali National Park. This inexpensive study could be duplicated and enlarged to handle a much greater volume especially for remote colder areas.  For more specific information, I would be happy to answer your questions on this Goggle Group site.

Cheers,
Roger
CompostingHumanWaste_Robinson_2014 (1).pdf

Eubanks, Ellen -FS

Dec 22, 2014, 6:21:01 PM12/22/14
to managing-human-w...@googlegroups.com

Very nice, Roger.

If you wish to receive a summary of "Abridged Email" of new activity each day, you can do so by going into "Edit My Membership" and select this option.

---