RE: [Managing Human Waste in the Wild] Digest for managing-human-waste-in-the-wild@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Fox, Shannon (Parks)

Jun 3, 2014, 7:16:31 PM6/3/14
to managing-human-w...@googlegroups.com

Zoe,

You did the work on the Overland Track a few years ago did you not?

Shannon

Shannon Fox

Southern Regional Planner

Tasmania Parks and Wildlife Service

1-3 Murrayfield Court, Glenorchy, TAS 7010

PO Box 126, Moonah, TAS 7009

General Enquiries: 1300 TASPARKS (1300 827 727)

Direct Ph: (03) 6233 5732  I  Fax: (03) 6233 6559

Email: Shann...@parks.tas.gov.au

Web: www.parks.tas.gov.au

cid:image009.png@01CF1127.F9AB8D00   cid:image010.gif@01CF1127.F9AB8D00    cid:image011.png@01CF1127.F9AB8D00