kazuba public toilet systems

Steffan Gregory

Dec 21, 2014, 9:22:16 PM12/21/14
to managing-human-w...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I'm looking at options for remote waste management in areas where flying waste out and burning wouldn't be an option. Composting would be possible but not ideal.

I wanted to ask if anyone had heard of kazuba

What are the groups thoughts on the system?

I'm waiting for a response from the company regarding the specs on the unit. Also, wether or not you can buy it without the roof and shed. I'll update this thread once I get some more info.

It seems like a good system, depending on use in the area you're putting it. It seems like "low upkeep". I'd image temperature (hot or cold) could aid or hinder the unit. Though overall it seems like in a mild to cool climate it could be a good system.

Thank you for your time,

Steffan

Lenka Rusnakova

Mar 31, 2021, 5:07:31 PM3/31/21
to Managing Human Waste in the Wild
Hi Steffan,

I am just wondering, did you choose Kazuba? If yes, what is your experience? I understand that Kazuba needs to be emptied at least once per year (depending on the usage). I am much more in favour of urine divertion + vermicomposting.
Lenka

Dátum: pondelok 22. decembra 2014, čas: 3:22:16 UTC+1, odosielateľ: steffan...@gmail.com