Toilet Tech Update

Geoff Hill

Jan 22, 2019, 5:47:26 PM1/22/19
to Managing Human Waste in the Wild
Dear Managing Human Waste in the Wild Interest Group

Toilet Tech has been very busy in the last few years.  We have installed over 170 water-less urine diverting toilets at some of North America's most extreme and high-use back-country sites and have big projects coming up in 2019.  Toilets have been installed on Longs Peak (CO), Mt. Rainier (WA), Angels Landing (Zion UT), Torres del Paine (Chile), Los Glaciers (Argentina), and many more (overly) loved wilderness places.  We have hired new staff and developed new products.  I look forward to reaching out to all of your shortly with my marking manager, Anna Elz, to ask you to join our mailing list and to show you our new website.  In the mean time, I invite you to reach out and discuss any toilet projects you may need help with.  We work for profit in North America and with Non Profit partners for South American projects.  We are always happy to hear your story and share our recommendations.

Please consider following us on instagram, which I've just recently been posting our new installations on:

There is also a great podcast done by Outside magazine on this topic:

Till next time,

Sincerely,

Geoff Hill
Director