Contest Result - Who Do You Love

Murtaza Husaini

Apr 8, 2009, 6:10:51 AM4/8/09
to smahu...@gmail.com
Dear all,

"Who Do You Love?" photo contest site is an initiative by Jafar Shameem who himself is an upcoming professional in this field.
You can visit his photo blog http://www.jafar.com/

I again emerged as a winner in the photo challenge at http://wdyl.jafar.com/
Theme was After Dark and my snap is Black by crazytabish

Do give your feedback for the on going contest theme Music and my snap is an Indian wedding by crazytabish
In this photograph I have tried to show cultural Music as a tradition, followed all across Indian Sub continent in most of the weddings.

Thanks for your support and encouragement.

Hope you all will sign up and start uploading your photo link too.

Best Regards,

Murtaza

--
+974 5220650 (Hand Phone)

Read my blog: managementguruz.wordpress.com/
Twitter me: twitter.com/murtazahusaini
Linkedin Profile: linkedin.com/in/murtazahusaini

Sent from Qatar