Ten Hag clearly states Willy Kambwala's qualifications

Manu

Dec 25, 2023, 11:57:30 PM12/25/23
to Man utd fixtures on tv
On the Man Utd homepage, the Dutch captain gave an assessment of the 18-year-old star's potential.

Willy Kambwala's performance can be seen as the biggest bright spot in the 0-2 loss that Man Utd just experienced. With Raphael Varane and Harry Maguire both having problems, coach Erik ten Hag decided to bring mature talent from the academy into the main squad.

Update More Information: Man Utd live stream

6548.jpg

In his first appearance for the Red Devils first team , Kambwala played with confidence. He did not make any personal mistakes in situations that led to goals, and also left his mark with 3 times of clearing the ball and recovering the ball 3 times.

Witnessing what the 18-year-old player performed, Ten Hag appeared extremely satisfied. When asked if Kambwala can become a top centre-back, the Dutch captain replied:

"Kambwala made a good impression in training and in the matches of the U21 team. So we decided to let him play. I think he showed his ability. I think his performance That's very certain.

He showed the skills of a modern centre-back and as I said, I was very pleased with his performance.''

MY SOCIAL:
https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/897694138224637941
https://man-utd-fixtures-on-tv.webflow.io/post/we-are-ranked-above-man-utd
https://biztime.com.vn/post/854325_live-updates-scores-head-to-head-history-and-lineups-for-the-nottingham-forest-v.html