Marcus Rashford furious with £400,000 rumors

Manu

Dec 19, 2022, 2:24:47 AM12/19/22
to Man utd fixtures on tv
Rashford 's deal at Old Trafford is due to expire in June 2023, but United have the option to extend it for another year.
>>> SEE MORE: Manchester united next game

r-0449.jpg
 Rashford is completely focused on MU

Not long ago, the Daily Star reported that the Red Devils were preparing to offer Rashford a £400,000-a-week deal . And the British star has vehemently denied this.

The 25-year-old striker said: " Can we stop making up these stories? My goal and the clubs are to focus on the race to qualify for next season's Champions League. This is not helpful. . Thank you!"

The Telegraph reports that Man United will trigger a one-year contract extension for Rashford. Meanwhile, coach Erik ten Hag repeatedly affirmed the importance of the player wearing the number 10 shirt in the squad.

After a disappointing season, Rashford was revived under Erik ten Hag, and also played impressively at the 2022 World Cup for England. For now, the striker is fully focused on helping United improve and does not want his contract situation to become a useless distraction.

MY SOCIAL: