Gakpo reveals unbelievable truth from Man Utd

Manu

Dec 7, 2022, 10:40:31 PM12/7/22
to Man utd fixtures on tv
Dutch star Cody Gakpo confirmed that he has not yet received an official offer from Man Utd.

Cody Gakpo is one of Europe's rising stars and is playing sublime for the Netherlands at the World Cup, where the PSV striker has scored 3 goals in 4 matches.

>> SEE MORE: Manchester united next game

gakpo-holland-0518.jpg
 Gakpo is still waiting for the big guys to pick him up.

In fact, since the beginning of the summer, Gakpo has been the target of Man Utd's pursuit, but they put money into the Antony deal. However, some recent reports show that, after the departure of Cristiano Ronaldo, coach Erik Ten Hag will need more reinforcements in attack.

When asked by an NRC reporter about the prospect of joining Man Utd , Gakpo said: "What will happen will come."

The move from Barcelona brings good news to Man Utd
The partner offered a permanent price to replace Wan-Bissaka for Man Utd
"Let's say you want to move to PSV from RKC, but the club doesn't buy. Then you can panic. I thought about Man Utd, but when that doesn't happen, I don't know either."

"And I started to doubt. Leeds has come. Should I go? Now, I'm waiting and seeing what happens."

"I have yet to hear from Man Utd. If they ask to buy, I will think about it. These decisions too, I seek God's help. I ask Him what I can. do the best," concluded Gakpo.

During the summer, PSV made an offer of about 40 million pounds in exchange for Gakpo. In the context, the Dutch striker plays more and more on his feet, his transfer fee will increase rapidly in January.

My Social: