IV ECCOMAS Thematic Conference VipIMAGE 2013: SUBMISSION REMINDER
Skip to first unread message
Mar 28, 2013, 11:55:27 AM3/28/13
Reply to author
Sign in to reply to author
Sign in to forward
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Report message as abuse
Sign in to report message as abuse
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
We would like to call your attention that the deadline for abstracts submission for the International Conference VipIMAGE 2013 - IV ECCOMAS THEMATIC CONFERENCE ON COMPUTATIONAL VISION AND MEDICAL IMAGE PROCESSING (www.fe.up.pt/~vipimage) to be held October 14-16, 2013, in Melia Madeira Mare Hotel, Madeira Island, Funchal, Portugal, is approaching (April 15).
Once again, we would like to invite you to participate and share your expertise in VipIMAGE 2013.
Possible Topics (not limited to)
• Signal and Image Processing • Computational Vision • Medical Imaging • Physics of Medical Imaging • Tracking and Analysis of Movement • Simulation and Modeling • Image Acquisition • Industrial Applications • Shape Reconstruction • Objects Segmentation, Matching, Simulation • Data Interpolation, Registration, Acquisition and Compression • 3D Vision • Virtual Reality • Visual Inspection • Software Development for Image Processing and Analysis • Computer Aided Diagnosis, Surgery, Therapy, and Treatment • Computational Bioimaging and Visualization • Telemedicine Systems and their Applications
• Daniel Rueckert - Imperial College London, UK • Dimitris N. Metaxas - Rutgers University, USA • Durval C. Costa - Champalimaud Foundation, Portugal • James S Duncan - Yale School of Medicine, USA • Milan Sonka - The University of Iowa, USA • Richard Bowden - University of Surrey, UK
Proposals to organize Thematic Session under the auspicious of VipIMAGE 2013 are welcome. Proposals for Thematic Sessions should be submitted by email to the conference co-chairs (tav...@fe.up.pt, rna...@fe.up.pt).
Confirmed Thematic Sessions
• Imaging of Biological Flows: trends and challenges • Trabecular Bone Characterization: New trends and challenges • Computational Vision and Image Processing applied to Dental Medicine
• Proceedings: The proceedings book will be published by the Taylor & Francis Group (www.balkema.nl/instructions.asp) and indexed by Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index, IET Inspect and Elsevier Scopus. • Springer Book: A book with 20 invited works from the ones presented in the conference will be published by Springer under the book series “Lecture Notes in Computational Vision and Biomechanics” (www.springer.com/series/8910). • Journal Publication: A dedicated special issue of the Taylor & Francis International Journal “Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering: Imaging & Visualization” (www.tandfonline.com/tciv) will be published with extended versions of the best works presented in the conference.
• Deadline for Abstracts: April 15, 2013 • Authors Notification: May 1, 2013 • Deadline for Lectures and Papers: July 1, 2013
We are looking forward to see you in Funchal next October.
João Manuel R. S. Tavares Renato Natal Jorge (conference co-chairs)