Questions for Ms. Mamma Chia

Priscilla Nuñez

Apr 21, 2010, 2:02:36 PM4/21/10
to MammaChia
Please look over the questions, I have combined them and if there is
something that needs to be added, let me know.
Thanks :)

1. What date will the product be available to purchase?
2. What is the retail price of Mamma Chia? Will you consider coupon
promotions?
3. Do you plan on executing your campaign only in Southern California?
If so, what are the specific grocery stores/farmer markets, etc?
4. What advertising or marketing campaigns have been made to launch
Mamma Chia in Southern California?
5. Was there any surveying and/or research done through Southern
California, in order to help conclude Mamma Chia's core demographic?
6. Are you planning to expand your product line and reach males as
well?
7. From your "Feel Good with Chia" Nutrients and Health benefits,
which attribute does your core demographic value most?
8. How do you plan to educate your consumer about the Chia seed &
their nutritional benefits?

Priscilla Nuñez

Apr 21, 2010, 2:07:21 PM4/21/10
to MammaChia
I have also posted a document in our MammaChia google page with
everyone's portions for the project.

Hatko, Fabian

Apr 21, 2010, 2:20:12 PM4/21/10
to mamm...@googlegroups.com
Hey that's very good I think.

You should also ask for any information they could provide us with (analysises, market research, etc.) and especially how much profit they will make per bottle. And you should ask them which media they would prefer, you know, in the end they didn't want any radio commercials or what ever at all. I think Mamma Chia will also have influence on our grade so we should do exactly what they like or at least ask them whether they are open for everything or not. Ah, and please ask them what they think are their strength and weaknesses as it is hard to figure them out when you are not familiar with their company.

Thanks so far.

Kind regards,

Fabian Hatko

Business Administration Major
ALI Student / Semester at SDSU
fabian...@eufh.de
(+1) (619) 721 6979
Apr 22, 2010, 11:28:13 PM4/22/10
to mamm...@googlegroups.com
Hey Priscilla

Sorry to take your time. Fabian and I wanted to start with the SWOT analysis
this weekend, because we have two exams next week and a lot of other
projects. So we have to get it done as soon as possible. Could you please
send us the email you send to the mamma chia women. Did she already answer?
If she will not write until Friday afternoon, could you please send her
another mail. We really need to start and I am very sorry to put so much
pressure on you.

Please let us know as far as you know anything.

Best Regards
Sabrina

Apr 24, 2010, 4:49:56 PM4/24/10
to mamm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sabrina,

I've sent the e-mail out to Mamma Chia & am waiting on a response. Start whatever you can and I will send any information I receive.

-Priscilla
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T