@ Read Truth and Existence: A Philosophical Inquiry

pay...@edes.hstn.me

Dec 24, 2023, 3:57:05 AM12/24/23
to mamma...@googlegroups.com

READ OR DOWNLOAD Truth and Existence: A Philosophical Inquiry Full Book.

Writing deliberately in a nontechnical style so as to make his book accessible to readers who are not professional philosophers, Michael Gelven here offers an extended meditative essay on the nature and meaning of truth. He approaches this subject directly, rather than through a critique of what others have said about it, and takes off from the realization that truth has a wider meaning than that which can be found in the analysis of true sentences, which is the focus of traditional epistemology.Pursuing philosophical inquiry as a voyage of discovery, the book begins with ordinary questions about the worth and meaning of truth. A fundamental distinction is drawn between the "true" (as in a true proposition) and "truth" as essence, that which we confront as the ultimate terminus of our questioning--for example, between the true definition of mother as a female parent and truth as what we understand being a mother to mean, as one who sacrifices her own interests and safety for her .

Would You Like To Be Download To Get The Truth and Existence: A Philosophical Inquiry Book? Simple, You Just Click The Link Below:

Download Truth and Existence: A Philosophical Inquiry