colleague would like to attend

Scott

Mar 17, 2007, 9:49:11 AM3/17/07
to Metro Atlanta Library Technology Association
Hi Everyone,

A friend and colleague of mine, who is director of library technology
at Auburn (Aaron Trehub - some of you might know him) thinks that
MALTA is a great idea and asked me if I thought he could attend a
meeting.

Does anyone object?

Thanks,

Scott

Ross Singer

Mar 17, 2007, 11:47:32 AM3/17/07
to malt...@googlegroups.com
We've had guests before, so I think it's fine.

-Ross.

Catherine Jannik

Mar 17, 2007, 12:06:19 PM3/17/07
to malt...@googlegroups.com, malt...@googlegroups.com
I'm a fan of Aaron's and would like to see him attend.
Catherine

--
Catherine M. Jannik
Digital Initiatives Manager

Georgia Tech's Institutional Repository http://SMARTech.gatech.edu
Electronic Publishing at Georgia Tech
http://epage.gatech.edu

This email was composed using the GTEL Webmail client.

is prohibited.

Georgia Tech Library and Information Center
http://www.library.gatech.edu

Scott Gillies

Mar 18, 2007, 9:24:06 AM3/18/07
to malt...@googlegroups.com
Didn't you work with him at one time? He and I go way back to Champaign-Urbana about 13-14 years ago. We had both been research assistants for the same professor there and both graduated from the U of I library school.

Scott Gillies
Information Systems Librarian
Georgia Gwinnett College Library
1000 University Center Lane