Can't start Mallory Proxy Missing M2Crypto

Eric Yuen

Jun 17, 2011, 1:42:51 AM6/17/11
to mallor...@googlegroups.com
I have tried following this link http://intrepidusgroup.com/insight/2010/12/mallory-and-me-setting-up-a-mobile-mallory-gateway/

I have followed all steps twice, when I started by

sudo python mallory.py

it shows

/home/eric/mallory/src/config_proto.py:3: DeprecationWarning: the sets module is deprecated
  import sets
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "mallory.py", line 96, in <module>
    import cert_auth
  File "/home/eric/mallory/src/cert_auth.py", line 2, in <module>
    import M2Crypto
ImportError: No module named M2Crypto

Please Help and it is urgent.

Jeremy Allen

Jun 18, 2011, 12:07:35 PM6/18/11
to Mallory Proxy
See the Wiki for a more up to date listing of packages. We have an
upgrade script at the bit bucket repository. The problem you are
having is that you are running v10 mallory code with a missing
m2crypto dependency. You should be able to apt-get install m2crypto
and a couple of other dependencies and be ok.

Thanks,

On Jun 17, 1:42 am, Eric Yuen <ericmo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have tried following this linkhttp://intrepidusgroup.com/insight/2010/12/mallory-and-me-setting-up-...

Eric Yuen

Jun 22, 2011, 2:25:23 AM6/22/11
to mallor...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the response. I have started mallory correctly.

But now I have another problem, I have no idea how to get stream into the GUI and mess with the data before sending out. Is this possible?

I have one default rule for debug matching both direction and any port and any IP

can I get some tutorial anywhere?