info required re: purchase of furniture and/or promotional items w/ MALiA contracts

MALiA Contracts

Feb 19, 2021, 11:13:04 AM2/19/21
to malial...@googlegroups.com
Hi Member Libraries,

We are in the process of creating a new Supplies RFP with the state's procurement officer as our current Supplies contracts expire on June 30, 2021.    We are needing the following information as soon as possible:

1. Have MALiA libraries purchased furniture (includes shelving) using MALiA's Supplies contracts, and if yes, what kinds of furniture?

2.  Have MALiA libraries purchased promotional items using the MALiA's Supplies contracts, and if yes, what kinds of promotional items?

If your library has purchased either of the above over the past year or prior to that, thank you very much for your quick response so that I can get this info back to the procurement officer.

Warmest regards,
Debby

Debra Weiss
Contract Administrator