Fwd: 2020 Offers great deals from Library Supply Solutions

Malia Contract

Jan 14, 2020, 9:43:50 AM1/14/20
to malial...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dean Eveleigh <de...@libraryss.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 8:48 AM
Subject: 2020 Offers great deals from Library Supply Solutions
To: <MALiAC...@ehc.edu>

New Year greetings from Library Supply Solutions!

As we begin a new year and a new decade, Library Supply Solutions wants to express our sincere wishes for a prosperous year ahead! We're here to stay so that we can assist you in every way possible.

Whether you're a customer or you're considering using our products, the staff at Library Supply Solutions are standing by 24/7 to provide
the highest quality products at the most competitive prices while providing the fastest and most comprehensive customer service possible.

We partner with excellent companies like DATA 2 for bar code labels, Sentry Custom Security for EM gate and book wand products, Sentech for radio frequency detection gates and One-Time by Clear-Vu's for their locking media cases (see attachments).

To place your order or to request a quote, please contact me at toll free 844-644-5720; or mobile phone, 585-313-9030; e-mail: de...@libraryss.com or fax 585-271-1840.

Listed below are our more popular products and pricing, beginning with our RFID tags:

SMARTRAC ISO STANDARD 13.56MHz RFID TAGS COMPATIBLE WITH ALL SYSTEMS MEETING ISO 15 693 AND ISO 18-0003 MODE READ-WRITE TAGS

  • Block-Lite Paper Book tags, approx. 2" x 2", 2000 tags per roll $354,shipping included (volume pricing available)
  • StingRay circular media, Wet Inlay, SLI-X tag, 1000 overlay tags per roll, $649, shipping included (volume pricing available)
  • Bulleye SLI-x paper "donut" hub tag for media, 2000 tags per roll, $449, shipping included (Volume pricing available)
  • Racetrack-lite rectangular paper tags, 1500 tags per roll,$282.50, Shipping included (Volume pricing available)

ELECTRO MAGNETIC (EM) DE/RE-ACTIVATABLE TATTLE TAPE COMPATIBLE WILL ALL EM SECURITY DETECTION GATE SYSTEMS

  • Double-sided tattle tape, LSS6.5DS-EM (3M-B2), 1000 per box, $110, shipping included
  • Single-sided tattle tape, LSS6.5SS-EM (3M-B1), 1000 per box, $110, shipping included
  • CD/DVD media clear overlays with parallel strips, LSSCDDVD/P (3M-DCD-2), 200 per box, $129, shipping included
  • Audio single sided strips, 3.5" or 5.0", (clear or white sheets) 1000 per package, $115, shipping included

RADIO FEQUENCY (RF) TAGS AVAILABLE IN 2" X 2" OR 1.5" X 1.5" AND IN 9.5Mhz or 8.2MHz

  • Radio frequency security tags, LSS2x2-9.5P, plain, 2000 tags per roll, $149, shipping included
  • Radio frequency security tags, LSS1.5x1.5-9.5P, plain, 2000 tags per roll,$129, shipping include
  • Radio frequency security tags, LSS2x2-9.5CP, CUSTOM PRINTED, 2000 tags per roll, $179, shipping included
  • Radio frequency security tags, LSS1.5x1.5-9.5CP, CUSTOM PRINTED, 2000 tags per roll, $159, shipping included
  • Detuner cards (deactivates security tag), call for quote •Detuner date due stickers (deactivates security tag), call for quote

"ONE-TIME" BY CLEAR-VU MEDIA LOCKING CASES IN ONE TO SIX CAPACITY FOR DVD'S and now offering 16 to 32 capacity locking Audio Book Albums.(please see the attached complete product price sheet)

  • DVD single capacity locking media case, 100 cases to a box, $151, shipping included
  • DVD quad capacity locking media case, 100 cases to a box, $209, shipping included
  • DVD six capacity locking media case, 100 cases to a box, $301, shipping included

SECURITY DETECTION GATE SYSTEMS, BOTH ELECTROMAGNETIC AND RADIO FREQUENCY TYPE SYSTEMS BY SENTRY AND SENTECH. Call for quote for single or multi aisle/antenna security gates systems including installation and warranty.
These are innovative, top of the line systems offered at budget friendly prices.

For a complete product listing, please visit our website:                                          www.librarysupplysolutions.com.

In closing, we want to thank you again for placing your trust in us. We take your patronage seriously and want to do all that we can to help your library meet and exceed both your fiscal goals and the needs of your patrons.

We look forward to working with you as the year progresses!

Sincerely,

Dean

PS: Please see important attached product information. Complementary product samples are also available upon request.

Dean Eveleigh

Account Executive

Library Supply Solutions

www.librarysupplysolutions.com