Last chance to win free year's membership to MALiA

1 view

Malia Contract

Feb 3, 2020, 2:59:33 PM2/3/20
to malial...@googlegroups.com

Hello Everyone,

A final reminder about the Vendor Evaluation Survey.  This year we are sponsoring a contest for participants in our Vendor Evaluation survey and the prize is a year’s free membership in MALiA.  State procurement regulations require that current vendors be evaluated and it is that time again.  Please take a few minutes to participate in our survey.

Feedback from our members is essential to the contract process and is invaluable in establishing relationships with great vendors.  Click the link below and you’ll automatically be entered into the contest for a year’s free membership for your Library.

The deadline for completion is February 10, 2020.  Your answers will be completely anonymous and analyzed with other member responses.

If you haven't already responded, I encourage you to participate in the suvey so that we can continue to provide you with the best contracts possible with the most reliable vendors.

MALiA Vendor Satisfaction Survey

Thanks,

Carolea

--