Contract Renewals

Malia Contract

May 6, 2020, 11:01:21 AM5/6/20
to malial...@googlegroups.com
Good Morning Everyone,
I hope this finds you safe and well.  I wanted to let you all know that the contract renewals for materials, serials, and supplies have been processed and the documents are available on the MALiA website. Our current contracts will be valid until June 30 and these renewals will go into effect on July 1, 2020.

Although these renewals will not be uploaded into eVA until nearer the expiration date for our current contract, I wanted to make them available to you if you need them to present to your financial departments and/or governing boards.

As always, thanks to Nancy Sconzo at the Library of Virginia and Jody Hanshew, our amazing webmaster, for all of their help in this endeavor.

Best,
Carolea

--
Carolea Newsome