How to get Userinfo Of Current User In DataTorrent?

PULLARAO KOTA

Dec 11, 2015, 7:54:35 AM12/11/15
to Malhar
Hi All,

I want to get the  user information  who is currently running DataTorrent job. Any suggestion or tip required.

Thanks
Pullarao Kota

Aniruddha Thombare

Dec 11, 2015, 7:58:18 AM12/11/15
to malhar...@googlegroups.com, d...@apex.incubator.apache.org

Hi,

The list is migrated to dev@....

Did you try listing YARN apps from resource manager web UI / CLI?

I think it would be available there...

Thanks,

Aniruddha

PULLARAO KOTA

Dec 11, 2015, 8:01:00 AM12/11/15
to Malhar, d...@apex.incubator.apache.org
Hi,

Thanks for the quick response,Can you elobarate it?

Aniruddha Thombare

Dec 11, 2015, 8:06:13 AM12/11/15
to malhar...@googlegroups.com, d...@apex.incubator.apache.org

yarn application -list

Fired on CLI.

Or browse to resource manager web UI and lookup for running apps.

It should be at http port 8080 on resource manager node in your cluster.

Thanks,

Aniruddha

Sent from handheld device...

MOOLAMREDDY SIDDA REDDY 15MCB1013

Sep 22, 2016, 5:25:00 AM9/22/16
to Malhar - Deprecated-Use-Apache-Apex-Forums
how can set the hadoop location in data torrent console please help me
thanks for advance
Screenshot from 2016-09-22 14:48:03.png