[Funny Jokes, Cartoons, Quotes | Short Real Inspiring Stories] "Desperate times call for desperate measures."- jokes, quotes, cartoons, funny on insurance

Malenadu

Mar 21, 2015, 10:34:15 PM3/21/15
to malena...@googlegroups.com
Desperate work measures funny humor cartoons images
Sam's barn burned down and his wife, Jane, called the insurance company. Jane spoke to the insurance agent and said, "We had that dang-on barn insured for fifty thousand and I want my money."

The agent replied, "Whoa there, just a minute. Insurance doesn't work quite like that. An independent adjuster will assess the value of what was insured and then we'll provide you with another barn, just like the original one."

There was a long pause, and then Jane replied, "If that's how it works, I want to cancel the life insurance policy on my husband.

Related Keywords- Insurance policy funny joke, jokes on husband, couple humor, desperate measures quote, jobs desperation cartoon

--
Posted By Malenadu to Funny Jokes, Cartoons, Quotes | Short Real Inspiring Stories at 3/22/2015 08:04:00 AM