http://malenadugroup.blogspot.in/ "Desperate times call for desperate measures."- jokes, quotes, cartoons, funny on insurance

Bharath

Mar 21, 2015, 10:35:27 PM3/21/15
to Bharath

Desperate work measures funny humor cartoons images

Sam's barn burned down and his wife, Jane, called the insurance company. Jane spoke to the insurance agent and said, "We had that dang-on barn insured for fifty thousand and I want my money."

The agent replied, "Whoa there, just a minute. Insurance doesn't work quite like that. An independent adjuster will assess the value of what was insured and then we'll provide you with another barn, just like the original one."

There was a long pause, and then Jane replied, "If that's how it works, I want to cancel the life insurance policy on my husband.

Related Keywords- Insurance policy funny joke, jokes on husband, couple humor, desperate measures quote, jobs desperation cartoon

--
http://malenadugroup.blogspot.IN/   index Description: Description: http://keralites.net/g+-keralites.png Description: Description: http://keralites.net/fb-keralites.png index Description: Description: http://keralites.net/tw-keralites.png Description: Description: http://keralites.net/yg-keralites.png

Collection of Jokes, Funny Stories, Quotes, Stories| Short Real inspirational articles

Very funny Jokes, Good set of Motivational Stories, Interesting Incidents, Family Jokes, Comic situations, and nice emails supported with cartoons and Couple jokes, Original & Unique Quotations.

Malenadu- Bharath Kumar Gajula.

.

image001.png
image002.png