[Funny Jokes, Cartoons, Quotes | Short Real Inspiring Stories] "Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them."- Funny, jokes, quotes, cartoons on leaves

Malenadu

Mar 30, 2015, 6:01:49 AM3/30/15
to malena...@googlegroups.com
Depression session funny humor cartoons images
Two women were comparing notes on the difficulties of running a small business.

"I started a new practice last year," the first said. "I insist that each of my employees take at least a week off every three months."

"Why in the world would you do that?" the other asked.

She responded, "It's the best way I know of to learn which ones I can do without."

Keywords- fun story on business, funny joke on granting leaves, women on business humor, cartoon on depression, quote on preventing problems

--
Posted By Malenadu to Funny Jokes, Cartoons, Quotes | Short Real Inspiring Stories at 3/30/2015 03:31:00 PM