[Funny Jokes, Cartoons, Quotes | Short Real Inspiring Stories] "From the mode of Love, Passion; Greed, Jealousy develops."- Art Jokes

Malenadu

Jan 30, 2014, 10:33:37 AM1/30/14
to malena...@googlegroups.com
Jealousy Humor Cartoon, Jokes
Mrs. Moskowitz was trying to describe to the interior decorator exactly how she wanted her house done.

She said, "I leave the art and design entirely to you.  I ask only that whatever you do, it be spectacular. I want it done in such a way that when my dear best friend, Mrs. Finkelstein, should come in for the first time, she should instantly have a stroke with jealousy and drop dead."

Related Keywords- Interior Design Jokes, Funny Story on Jealously, Interesting Joke on Art, Small comic article with Decorator, Love, Passion Quotes, Jealousy Humor Cartoon

--
Posted By Malenadu to Funny Jokes, Cartoons, Quotes | Short Real Inspiring Stories at 1/30/2014 09:03:00 PM