Fwd: [Open-transport] OKFestival Financial Aid Programme Launches

James Smith

Apr 10, 2014, 8:58:13 AM4/10/14
to making-gtfs-work-for-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

My first post to this group - I attended the 'GTFS for the rest of us?' event in Washington DC and have been in discussion with a number of people who are members of this group about how REEEP (www.reeep.org) can help spread the use of Open Data to support Sustainable Urban Transport around the world. To those of you who don't know me yet: Hi! I look forward to making contact at future events.

There's quite a lot of activity on open data and transport in Europe currently. I just received the following notification via the Open Transport list maintained by the Open Knowledge Foundation that they are offering assistance with travel and accommodation costs to attend their OK Festival in Berlin in July - see below for further details if you might be interested.

cheers,
James

James Smith
Strategic Consultant
Community Facilitator

REEEP – Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership

tel:
+44 20 7099 2215skype: ssejames | e-mail: james...@reeep.org
web:
www.reeep.org & www.reegle.info.
find us:
twitter.com/REEEP & www.facebook.com
Wagramerstrasse 5, VIC D 2169, 1400 Vienna, Austria