For Sale: 120W Laser Cutter, 3' x 3' X-Carve CNC, Large Delta 3D Printer

Duane Johnson

Jun 17, 2017, 2:28:05 PM6/17/17
to MakeSaltLake
Hey all, I'm downsizing and the new house doesn't have room for these fun prototyping tools anymore. I'll be listing everything on KSL with photos soon, but wanted to offer a private viewing to anyone here who might be interested first.

Laser Cutter: 120W, 24" x 36" (same size as the large one at our makerspace), no z-axis. Cost $8500 to import, selling for $7000

3D Printer: large Delta type printer, custom build. $500

Let me know off list if you have interest in seeing these. I also have a lot of other smaller items (microcontrollers, step motors, addressable LED lights etc).

My home is in Cottonwood Heights.

Duane

Will Blaylock

Jun 17, 2017, 2:42:33 PM6/17/17
to makesa...@googlegroups.com
very interested in delta printer, and micro electronics gear but would need to work out payment arrangements as we are currently buying stock in UMED... the laser is also interesting but way out of my current reach

Duane Johnson

Jun 21, 2017, 1:26:04 PM6/21/17
to MakeSaltLake
Printer is sold. NEMA17s, ESP8266s, and other printer build stuff has been sold. Here are the KSL listings for the CNC router and Laser:

Thanks!
Duane