Fwd: Feb 4 event in conjunction with Pensacola Open Books

Thomas Asmuth

Jan 9, 2012, 7:34:27 PM1/9/12
to makerspac...@googlegroups.com
We are on! Lamar and I are going to scope the place. Anyone else want to go? Lamar et. al. Wed. or Thurs. afternoon?

From: kidNeutrino <thomas...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 9:23 PM
To: long_hollow_synergy <long_holl...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: mrm...@bellsouth.com

I am not sure if Michelle got here or not so hopefully that CC will
get the message to her and JP

I have talked with my colleagues with Makerspace Pensacola. Our core
members would like to demonstrate several things. The line up is a CAD
plotter that draws on ovoid and spherical objects, a autonomous robot,
the 3d Printers, and perhaps more. We are meeting next Saturday to
work up the schedule.

Some of the members are interested in seeing the space to plan our
demos. Can we arrange that?

-Thomas

--
Thomas Asmuth
Assistant Professor

Studio
http://kidneutrino.blogspot.com
thomas...@gmail.com

--
Thomas Asmuth
Assistant Professor
Digital/New Media, Department  of Art
University of West Florida
tas...@uwf.edu

Studio
http://kidneutrino.blogspot.com
thomas...@gmail.com

Jonathan Bowen

Jan 9, 2012, 7:45:49 PM1/9/12
to makerspac...@googlegroups.com
I already have a meeting in town for lunch on wed at 11. i'd be up for that afternoon

Jonathan Bowen
CorSec Engineering

Thomas Asmuth <thomas...@gmail.com> wrote:

>We are on! Lamar and I are going to scope the place. Anyone else want to
>go? Lamar et. al. Wed. or Thurs. afternoon?

>From: Michelle MacNeil
>Date: Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 4:19 PM
>Subject: RE: Feb 4 event in conjunction with Pensacola Open Books
>To: Thomas Asmuth
>

>Thomas: That sounds great. When do you want to look at the space? I’m
>going out of town tomorrow but JP or my secretary, Kathy, can show it to
>you between now and Friday. Kathy and JP will be around next Wed. and
>Thursday if that works. If none of that works, let me know and we’ll work
>something else out. Thanks so much for your help. We are all so excited

>about this. Michelle****

Lamar Tillery

Jan 9, 2012, 8:09:21 PM1/9/12
to makerspac...@googlegroups.com

Wed works for me. I also have a meeting downtown at noon.

Lamar

John Butler

Jan 9, 2012, 8:24:22 PM1/9/12
to makerspac...@googlegroups.com
I can make a trip over there Wednesday, just let me know the time you all agree on.

Lamar Tillery

Jan 10, 2012, 9:35:18 AM1/10/12
to MakerspacePensacola
Just created a quick poll on Doodle to determine what time and day
folks can make the onsite visit. Please visit the link and mark the
time(s) you are available. If you don't see a time, then leave a
comment.

http://www.doodle.com/bte9diume5s6ar67

I just added my available times. If anyone want to change to the poll,
lemme know.

Thanks,

Lamar

Thomas Asmuth

Jan 10, 2012, 8:23:43 PM1/10/12
to makerspac...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Lamar, it is such a busy week for me. I just had time to do it. I will peek for a message tomorrow to see if more people answer. I will write JP (who will let us in) right now and bounce the times off him to see if there is any conflict on his part.

t-

Thomas Asmuth

Jan 11, 2012, 7:33:50 AM1/11/12
to makerspac...@googlegroups.com
Per the poll, I am requesting an appointment at 1pm today. I will be in class from 830-1130 so I will not be looking at email until after.

Here is a map link, I will be there at 1pm:  http://bit.ly/zOUkn1

long address:

Lamar Tillery

Jan 11, 2012, 12:38:45 PM1/11/12
to makerspac...@googlegroups.com

See you at 1pm.

Lamar

Thomas Asmuth

Jan 11, 2012, 12:39:55 PM1/11/12
to makerspac...@googlegroups.com
kewl

Gmail

Jan 11, 2012, 1:43:12 PM1/11/12
to makerspac...@googlegroups.com
I'm on the way

Eric L. Van Iderstine, PE

John Butler

Jan 11, 2012, 1:48:24 PM1/11/12
to makerspac...@googlegroups.com

I'm here...

John Butler

Jan 11, 2012, 1:49:52 PM1/11/12
to makerspac...@googlegroups.com

I think...if you see a weird guy next to an orange Kia, that's me.