Roland mdx15

Gmail

Jan 13, 2012, 9:42:43 PM1/13/12
to Pensacola makerspace
The mdx15 is a small mill, the workpiece size is roughly 4"x6"x2-3/8". That's my hand in the photo.
It's easy to move and is run by the same laptop that is running the eggbot (can't get it to work with my vista or win7 devices).

photo.JPG

SteveK

Jan 13, 2012, 11:13:14 PM1/13/12
to MakerspacePensacola
Too bad the manufacturers website is down.

On Jan 13, 8:42 pm, Gmail <evaniderst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The mdx15 is a small mill, the workpiece size is roughly 4"x6"x2-3/8".  That's my hand in the photo.
> It's easy to move and is run by the same laptop that is running the eggbot (can't get it to work with my vista or win7 devices).
>
>  photo.JPG
> 139KViewDownload
>

> Eric L. Van Iderstine, PE

Thomas Asmuth