*Pokes for Polls*

Selroth

Jan 24, 2012, 10:58:05 PM1/24/12
to makerspac...@googlegroups.com
I know we have more than 8 members, yet only 8 have signed up on the forums =P

And I know we have more than 5 people who care about what we name the community, yet only 5 have voted as of writing this!  And I know it's a big no-no, but I've modified the options of the poll so those who have already chosen their favorites may want to have another peek.

I'll probably close the poll the day after it reaches 10 votes.  So get yours in quick, so we can get a logo, so we can get a URL, so we can get some t-shirts, so we can get some interest on the 4th :)

Thanks everyone,
Brian

nsba...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2012, 12:20:38 PM1/25/12
to makerspac...@googlegroups.com
If you guys know some of the folks who have not voted or signed up for the forum, its a good idea to call them and get them up to speed. You might even ask them to let you be their proxy ie. Vote for them on issues they do not want to follow.

From: Selroth <selroth...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 21:58:05 -0600
Subject: *Pokes for Polls*