Greetings

1 view

SteveK

Jan 9, 2012, 6:35:24 PM1/9/12
to MakerspacePensacola
Hi I'm Steven Kell. I just moved to Florida mid November. I hope that
I actually live in Milton doesn't effect anything. I'm interested in
joining this group because I love everything about science and
technology. I've just been self teaching things like programming and
soldering so I'm pretty much a beginner.

Thomas Asmuth

Jan 9, 2012, 7:21:51 PM1/9/12
to makerspac...@googlegroups.com
Welcome Steven, I just moved here about 2years ago for a job. There will be a meeting to do some planning on Saturday at the Ozone Pizzeria. I believe the details are on the page. We are ramping up to do a demonstration day on February 4 in Pensacola we would love to have you along. Come on by on saturday evening and say hi to us.

regards,
Thomas

p.s. we are all noobs at something, that why I love this stuff the chance to constantly expand our horizons.

--
Thomas Asmuth
Assistant Professor

Studio
http://kidneutrino.blogspot.com
thomas...@gmail.com

John Butler

Jan 9, 2012, 8:22:23 PM1/9/12
to makerspac...@googlegroups.com
Hey Steven, I'm in Pea Ridge. We should meet for lunch or something since we are so close!

Selroth

Jan 9, 2012, 10:56:13 PM1/9/12
to makerspac...@googlegroups.com

Welcome!  I'm new myself - haven't even been to my first meet yet.  So maybe this Saturday will be a few for two of us!

I hail from Crestview, an hour away.  Came to Florida 2 years ago on orders to Eglin Air Force Base.  I'm a noob at pretty much everything, but am trying to at least contribute a website since that's familiar territory for me.

-Brian

(Sent from my mobile device)

Carl Swanson

Jan 10, 2012, 8:59:13 AM1/10/12
to makerspac...@googlegroups.com
Steven glad you are onboard. We have a meeting this Saturday at Ozone
Pizza. We will be talking about the kick-off open house event on Feb
4. These are exciting times and I look forward to meeting you.

Best,
Carl Swanson
850-530-5731