Sparkfun free day

Eric L. Van Iderstine

Jan 10, 2012, 7:22:17 PM1/10/12
to Pensacola makerspace
As a reminder if anyone doesn't know, tomorrow is Sparkfun's free day. Check out Sparkfun.com for details. Basically if you have an account with them, you are eligible for a $100 credit. They are giving away 2000 $100 credits tomorrow in a random giveaway throughout the day.
It's a nice way to supplement your physical computing budget.

Eric L. Van Iderstine, P.E.

CorSec Engineering

Jan 10, 2012, 7:45:12 PM1/10/12
to makerspac...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the reminder. I'll have to save all my computer work for tomorrow morning so I can keep refreshing that page :) If I get a credit then maybe we can have dueling egg-bots for the open house event :)

Jonathan Bowen
CorSec Engineering
www.corseceng.com

Thomas Asmuth

Jan 10, 2012, 8:39:23 PM1/10/12
to makerspac...@googlegroups.com
I will be teaching, booo hiss, :)
good luck guys.
Thomas Asmuth
Assistant Professor
Digital/New Media, Department  of Art
University of West Florida
tas...@uwf.edu

Studio
http://kidneutrino.blogspot.com
thomas...@gmail.com

CorSec Engineering

Jan 10, 2012, 8:46:59 PM1/10/12
to makerspac...@googlegroups.com
They are spreading out the prizes all day. $100 every 12 seconds from what I gather.

Jonathan Bowen
CorSec Engineering
www.corseceng.com

Thomas Asmuth

Jan 10, 2012, 10:13:57 PM1/10/12
to makerspac...@googlegroups.com
mm ok. Last year you had to solve engineering puzzles to collect, more correct answers = more credit.

Corsec Engineering

Jan 10, 2012, 10:31:48 PM1/10/12
to makerspac...@googlegroups.com
They change it every year. I think they enjoy watching there web servers cry.

Jonathan

John Butler

Jan 10, 2012, 10:40:37 PM1/10/12
to makerspac...@googlegroups.com
This year its just a captcha.  Enter the text, hit go and see if you win.  If not, enter the captcha again, hit go...  wash, rinse, repeat until you win something.

John

Jan 11, 2012, 4:00:09 PM1/11/12
to MakerspacePensacola
w00t! I just won! Man, I entered like 500 captchas to do it, but its
proof it works!

On Jan 10, 9:40 pm, John Butler <jlb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This year its just a captcha.  Enter the text, hit go and see if you win.  If not, enter the captcha again, hit go...  wash, rinse, repeat until you win something.
>
> On Jan 10, 2012, at 9:31 PM, Corsec Engineering wrote:
>
> They change it every year. I think they enjoy watching there web servers cry.
>
> Jonathan
>
> On Jan 10, 2012, at 9:13 PM, Thomas Asmuth <thomas.asm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > mm ok. Last year you had to solve engineering puzzles to collect, more correct answers = more credit.
>
> > On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 7:46 PM, CorSec Engineering <corsec...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > They are spreading out the prizes all day. $100 every 12 seconds from what I gather.
>
> > Jonathan Bowen
> > CorSec Engineering
> >www.corseceng.com
>
> > On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 7:39 PM, Thomas Asmuth <thomas.asm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I will be teaching, booo hiss, :)
> > good luck guys.
>
> > On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 6:45 PM, CorSec Engineering <corsec...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Thanks for the reminder. I'll have to save all my computer work for tomorrow morning so I can keep refreshing that page :) If I get a credit then maybe we can have dueling egg-bots for the open house event :)
>
> > Jonathan Bowen
> > CorSec Engineering
> >www.corseceng.com
>
> > On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 6:22 PM, Eric L. Van Iderstine <evaniderst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > As a reminder if anyone doesn't know, tomorrow is Sparkfun's free day.  Check out Sparkfun.com for details.  Basically if you have an account with them, you are eligible for a $100 credit.  They are giving away 2000 $100 credits tomorrow in a random giveaway throughout the day.
> > It's a nice way to supplement your physical computing budget.
>
> > Eric L. Van Iderstine, P.E.
>
> > --
> > Thomas Asmuth
> > Assistant Professor
> > Digital/New Media, Department  of Art
> > University of West Florida
> > tasm...@uwf.edu
>
> > Studio
> >http://kidneutrino.blogspot.com
> > thomas.asm...@gmail.com
>
> > --
> > Thomas Asmuth
> > Assistant Professor
> > Digital/New Media, Department  of Art
> > University of West Florida
> > tasm...@uwf.edu
>
> > Studio
> >http://kidneutrino.blogspot.com
> > thomas.asm...@gmail.com

CorSec Engineering

Jan 11, 2012, 4:15:37 PM1/11/12
to makerspac...@googlegroups.com
You guys are luckier them me. I'm still working on it...

Jonathan Bowen
CorSec Engineering
www.corseceng.com

Thomas Asmuth

Jan 11, 2012, 5:41:45 PM1/11/12
to makerspac...@googlegroups.com
ahhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge, they are done