Second Space Option

Lamar Tillery

Jan 21, 2012, 11:54:40 AM1/21/12
to MakerspacePensacola
At the meeting, Thomas mentioned a second space that may be
available. Thomas, would you provide some more details/refresh our
memories about that other space.

CorSec Engineering

Jan 23, 2012, 3:08:48 PM1/23/12
to makerspac...@googlegroups.com
Lamar,

   That space is part of the property next door. As I understand it the Bellmont Arts Center wants to move into that location. If they do then we may be able to work out a deal to use one of the buildings in the back as a space. Thomas is on the board for the center and would know more details but last I heard it was bogged down in negotiations with the city.

Jonathan Bowen
CorSec Engineering
www.corseceng.com

Thomas Asmuth

Jan 23, 2012, 3:30:16 PM1/23/12
to makerspac...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I am slow on this guys, buried ATM. IS there a forum thread on this yet?

A new offer from a local wood working artisan was made last week. I haven't had a chance to sit down with Paul and see what his intentions are. But I amost guarantee he would have another space for us to do temporary 'work day' projects. And he is a commercial wood craftsman so I amguessing he has a better shop (utilities wise).

Thomas Asmuth
Assistant Professor
Digital/New Media, Department  of Art
University of West Florida