Re: Digest for makerspace-san-diego@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Eric Young

May 14, 2013, 5:13:43 PM5/14/13
to makerspace...@googlegroups.com
Check out Marshalls for industrial supply, they're like a mini Mcmaster:
http://www.marshallshardware.com/

For metal check out Industrial Metal Supply, they have a retail location in the Kearny Mesa area: http://www.industrialmetalsupply.com/

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 12:18 PM, <makerspace...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/makerspace-san-diego/topics

    Sean Mitchell <sean.mit...@gmail.com> May 13 04:18PM -0700

    Hi, guys - I am new here, and I'd like to know where is the best place to
    go for basic supplies and quality tools. I'm looking for:

    - Music wire, various thickness, 1 ft lengths
    - Sheet metal stock, various thickness, 302 full hard or eq
    - Spring steel sheet stock, various thickness, 1095 or eq
    - Solder, flux
    - Hand tools, torches etc

    I know of various online sources (McMaster Carr, MSC, etc), but I would
    like a local place that I can browse and get what I need quickly.

    Got any good recommendations? I live in North County and work in Sorrento
    Valley

    Thanks,

    Sean

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group makerspace-san-diego.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.