13 Meet up- Makerplace Meeting with Owners and CEO.

Makerspace San Diego

Mar 12, 2012, 2:53:55 AM3/12/12
to Makerspace San Diego
CALLING ALL MAKERS!

The owners of Makerplace want to meet ALL of us and see what they can
do to accommodate our club. The more members we have at the meeting
the more of a discount we can get everyone. If you sign up in March
you get an additional 10% discount.

Even if you can't afford the full membership you can still come in as
a guest for $15 for a day pass and work in the spaces. This place has
EVERYTHING you would ever need.

I would love to see all the great minds I've met over the last few
months migrate to this site. I hope you will all come out and have a
sit down the owners so we can get everyone in for a low rate.

Hope to see you all there!
-John

www.Makerplace.com
Saturday March 17, 2012 10am

James Newton

Mar 12, 2012, 3:27:54 PM3/12/12
to makerspace...@googlegroups.com
Where would we be meeting on the 17th? At the Makerplace.com physical location? I might be able to make it down from NC.

--
James.

gautam

Mar 13, 2012, 8:06:37 PM3/13/12
to Makerspace San Diego
This is my first time here. I haven't met y'all earlier. Have been
reading a lot about 3d printers and trying to make a decision which
one to buy.

I had been the met couple of the partners: Brian and Mike Salmon. The
place seems to be a very ncie workshop.Short on the electronics
section, but quite nice as a workshop.

I'll try to make it on Saturday. Would be nice to meet y'all and see
your projects.

Cheers, Gautam

On Mar 11, 11:53 pm, Makerspace San Diego