[Free Webinar] Why Physical Computing is the Future of Computer Science Education

Vivien Macnguyen

Apr 11, 2019, 11:01:02 AM4/11/19
to makerspace...@googlegroups.com
Hope everyone is having a great week! Tune in next Thursday, April 18, for another free informational webinar: How Physical Computing is the Future of Computer Science Education

Overview of the webinar:
Physical computing is an emerging instructional strategy that teaches students about computer science and computational thinking through hands-on activities. A popular example is building and coding a robot. Similar to other project-based learning programs, physical computing makes computer science more inclusive by fostering collaboration and making concepts accessible, engaging and fun.

In our 30-minute live webinar next Thursday, April 18, we will explore how physical computing enables your students to be better problem solvers and creators. You'll learn what tools teachers are using today, and how to practice this instructional strategy in your own classroom. This webinar is also an opportunity to ask us questions and e-meet like-minded peers! Click here to sign up and join the discussion!

Cheers,
Vivien

--
Vivien Macnguyen