IngenuityFest prep tonight 9/20/2022 7pm

Sam Harmon

Sep 20, 2022, 3:03:13 PM9/20/22
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
In case you didn't know, IngenuityFest is happening this weekend at
the building!

We could definitely use some help running our space- we'll be teaching
people to solder the rocket badges and maybe demoing some other stuff
around the space (laser cutter/3d printers/etc.). Sign up to help out
here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vOwm79o3FS0U9U-nFnmVmwReWaAoyQpRGlzVM9VCxUY/edit?usp=sharing

If you're interested in helping and can come to the space tonight or
Thursday evening just to go over things, it would be appreciated. Send
info@makersalliance an email if you plan on coming either night.

Note that we probably will not have the Google Meet open tonight -
we'll be pretty busy...

Sam

Sam Harmon

Sep 20, 2022, 4:35:22 PM9/20/22
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Note: that email should be in...@makersalliance.org...
--
Sam Harmon

Eric Halcik

Sep 30, 2022, 11:24:45 AM9/30/22
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Hi all. I have a wanhao duplicator that I have not been able to get a successful print out of.  Is there someone who is familiar with these that would have some time to help me with it?

Thanks

Eric