Maker Happy Hour - 2/7/2023 7pm

Sam Harmon

Feb 7, 2023, 4:48:36 PM2/7/23
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Tonight's meeting is going to be handled in a hybrid way. There will
be a number of us physically at the space, but the Google Meet
will still be open for everyone else.

The URL to join the meeting is:
https://meet.google.com/qbi-twws-wyi
(note: microphone & camera highly encouraged!)

I don't expect to start the Google Meet until pretty close to 7, and
it's possible the room may be empty if you're joining remotely (or the
computer will be acting up...)

Agenda:
-If you are interested in visiting (either first time, or "first time
in a few months"), please email in...@makersalliance.org ahead of time
to let us know you're coming.
-try to revive the electronics from the CNC router we've been building
(last actively worked on in March 2020...)
-There will likely be some Brite Winter discussion/work
--and if you're interested in helping with Brite stuff, there are
public workshops every Thursday & Saturday through February 11th:
https://www.facebook.com/events/513005904182765/513005910849431/
-Join the Discord if that's your thing: https://discord.gg/fWXrGwQFrq

Outside of all that, you're all welcome to bring up any projects
you're working on, interested in, or otherwise need help with!