smol light repair

sade wolfkitten

Sep 14, 2022, 1:38:37 PM9/14/22
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Hi -

Does anyone there have a teensy little screwdriver? I've got a galaxy light I'd like to use for my installation, but something has come loose inside and it isn't working. If I could open it up, we could see if it just needs soddered back in place (or alternately, is trash), but the screws are super small. If this sounds like something the Maker's Lab could help with let me know and I'll try to remember to bring it down tomorrow.

Thanks

Sade

Tim Schluter

Sep 14, 2022, 10:13:15 PM9/14/22
to Makers' Alliance
You may find eyeglass repair kits available at most dollar stores have small screwdrivers that will work for you without the expense of a fine jewelers set (unless of course you have further need for a jewelers set).

sade wolfkitten

Sep 14, 2022, 10:35:45 PM9/14/22
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
I have some eyeglass ones, but they're too large for this.

Sam Harmon

Sep 15, 2022, 11:56:53 AM9/15/22
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Bring it by tonight - we'll see what we can do.
> --

Sam Harmon

ryan kinney

Sep 15, 2022, 12:01:42 PM9/15/22
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Do you have any BNC or RCA video cords long ones or adapters from BNC to RCA?

sade wolfkitten

Sep 15, 2022, 12:05:33 PM9/15/22
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Ah crap, don't know if I grabbed it this am. Maybe Saturday - ?