Reaching out

ryan kinney

May 29, 2024, 10:31:08 AMMay 29
to David Kaiser' via Makers' Alliance
Would you be interested in painting one of these hands for an art project?

Hey I'm asking 30 artists to paint these different hands for an art show at the valley Art Center called Hands-On. They're all be mounted to a flat board on the wall and people can come and interact with them and touch them. There will be a few mounting brackets attached afterwards. I am asking artists to sign their work if they want in any manner they see fit. There is no intention of giving them back as I intend to show this later again at Ingenuity Fest.
I would need it completed by July 4th.

Anyone interested in please spread the word that I'm still looking to have people purchase another 20 for me to do this project. If you're interested in purchasing your own or just spread the word for me. Purchase is not necessary to participate

Juvale Wooden Hand Model, 7 in Right Hand Art Mannequin Figure with Posable Fingers for Drawing School, Practice, Supplies, Hand Jewelry Display, Decoration, Sketching https://a.co/d/6jYbHum