Open Hours tonight and an upcoming class - 3/12/2024

Sam Harmon

Mar 12, 2024, 4:39:45 PMMar 12
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
A couple of things:

1- A reminder that we are having our usual Open Hours tonight at 7pm.

2- We are hosting our first class in a long while on Saturday, March
23rd in conjunction with the Northern Ohio Amateur Radio Society
(NOARS). We'll be discussing Fox Hunts (i.e. locating and tracking
down a hidden transmitter), and building a low-cost Yagi antenna used
for those kinds of activities. The class itself is free, but you will
need to source the parts for the antenna yourself. To get the parts
list, you'll need to RSVP via this link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfxT8Zu6tDHKliwaLWKJURn0-Hxn4YrClH4Jw83EFUXpm1blA/viewform

For the folks not on the Discord - https://discord.gg/zaj8ds26AA if
you want to join - that's where most of the conversation occurs these
days.

Sam