Open Hours tonight - 2/13/2024 (6PM start this week)

Sam Harmon

Feb 13, 2024, 12:48:06 PMFeb 13
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Hey all,

This week's Open Hours are starting a little earlier than normal -
we'll be starting at 6 to allow a little extra time for those working
on Brite Winter projects - this week is the last week to get them
completed before moving them on-site for the event.

Also, pizza will be provided courtesy of Ingenuity.

For the folks not on the Discord - https://discord.gg/fWXrGwQFrq if
you want to join - that's where most of the conversation occurs these
days.

Also, a friend asked me to share this - Heights Libraries are running
some Maker-in-Residence programs this year- more information here:
https://heightslibrary.org/maker-in-residence-program/

Sam