Maker Happy Hour - 11/1/2022 7pm

1 view

Sam Harmon

Nov 1, 2022, 4:58:19 PM11/1/22
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Tonight's meeting is going to be handled in a hybrid way. There will
be a number of us physically at the space, but the Google Meet
will still be open for everyone else.

The URL to join the meeting is:
https://meet.google.com/qbi-twws-wyi
(note: microphone & camera highly encouraged!)

I don't expect to start the Google Meet until pretty close to 7, and
it's possible the room may be empty if you're joining remotely.

Agenda:
-If you are interested in visiting (either first time, or "first time
in a few months"), please email in...@makersalliance.org ahead of time
to let us know you're coming.
-continue the rearrangement we started last week (end result will be
most of the FDM printers getting moved to the shelves and freeing up
valuable bench space)
-More messing around with the new SLA printer?
-more repairs and updates in the wood shop (round 4)?
-Join the Discord if that's your thing: https://discord.gg/fWXrGwQFrq

Outside of all that, you're all welcome to bring up any projects
you're working on, interested in, or otherwise need help with!