Raspberry Pi 3 Free. Seriously! See Details

dave walton

Aug 24, 2016, 10:37:34 AM8/24/16
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
FYI - "Free" Pi3 if you give them $100.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Arrow Electronics, Inc. <con...@engage.arrow.com>
Date: Wednesday, August 24, 2016
Subject: Raspberry Pi 3 Free. Seriously! See Details
To: Walto...@gmail.com

You get early access to our big Raspberry Pi 3 giveaway on Arrow.com.
View in your browser.

Arrow Electronics
arrow.com

You Get Early Access to our Big
Raspberry Pi 3 Giveaway
You're the first to know. Get your FREE Raspberry Pi 3 now.
Spend $100 on Arrow.com and we'll ship a FREE Raspberry Pi 3 anywhere you want.

For 3 days only you get a free Raspberry Pi 3 when you spend $100 or more on Arrow.com. We just launched our new partnership with Indiegogo and the Raspberry Pi 3 is the perfect platform to start building your next project.

SHOP NOW

Twitter   YouTube   Facebook   LinkedIn   Google+
© 2016 Arrow Electronics, Inc. All rights reserved
While supplies last. See site for details.

Unsubscribe from future emails.

Arrow Electronics, Inc.
9201 East Dry Creek Road
Centennial, CO 80112