Any M2'rs near you? City and State where you print?

Tony Shulthise

Mar 13, 2014, 5:18:39 PM3/13/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Louisville, KY

Curtis Menard

Mar 13, 2014, 5:20:31 PM3/13/14
to make...@googlegroups.com

Atlanta, Georgia

Sent from my Nexus 5

On Mar 13, 2014 5:18 PM, "Tony Shulthise" <tshul...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Louisville, KY

Bryan Boettcher

Mar 13, 2014, 5:29:12 PM3/13/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
KCMO (at least 3 of us here)

Rick Pollack

Mar 13, 2014, 5:29:36 PM3/13/14
to MakerGear

Cleveland, ohio

Ketil Froyn

Mar 13, 2014, 6:00:48 PM3/13/14
to make...@googlegroups.com

Oslo, Norway. :)

By the way, there's a 3D printer meetup in Oslo this weekend, just in case anyone on this list happens to be nearby. More info (in norwegian):

http://www.reprap.no/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=503

I'll be there with my M2.

Ketil

Colin Pischke

Mar 13, 2014, 7:51:50 PM3/13/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Edmonton, Alberta (Canada)

jere...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2014, 8:03:16 PM3/13/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
New Philadelphia, Ohio

On Thursday, March 13, 2014 5:18:39 PM UTC-4, Tony Shulthise wrote:
Louisville, KY

Tim

Mar 13, 2014, 8:06:16 PM3/13/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Maryland (Washington, D.C. Greater Metropolitan Area)

Dave K

Mar 13, 2014, 8:21:17 PM3/13/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Hagerstown, MD

I may signe up at makexyz.com. The closest member from that site is about 50 miles.

Lon Varscsak

Mar 13, 2014, 8:49:22 PM3/13/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Phoenix, AZ

jimc

Mar 13, 2014, 9:08:52 PM3/13/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
hammonton, nj

Dale Reed

Mar 13, 2014, 9:11:09 PM3/13/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Rick can probably give you a list of a bunch of us in the Cleveland area.
I live about 4-5 miles from MakerGear HQ, over here in Cleveland Heights.  And Brush High School in Lyndhurst, OH has one for their FIRST FRC team -- about a mile closer to MG than I live.

Dale

On Thursday, March 13, 2014 5:29:36 PM UTC-4, Rick wrote:

Cleveland, Ohio

Jamil F.

Mar 13, 2014, 9:39:53 PM3/13/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Kirkland, WA

A. Elias

Mar 13, 2014, 9:51:41 PM3/13/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Raleigh, NC

On Thursday, March 13, 2014 9:39:53 PM UTC-4, Jamil F. wrote:
Kirkland, WA

Erik Akia

Mar 13, 2014, 10:43:15 PM3/13/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Lyons, CO

Erik Akia
720-310-5508 (Everywhere)
720-222-1996 (Fax)

E-mail Transmittal: Confidential/privileged Matters: this Message Is Intended Only for the Individual or Entity to Which it Is Addressed and May Contain Information That Is Privileged, Confidential and Exempt from Disclosure under Applicable Law.  If the Reader of this Message Is Not the Intended Recipient, You Are Hereby Notified That Any Dissemination, Distribution or Copying of this Communication Is Strictly Prohibited.  If You Have Received this Communication in Error, Please Notify Us Immediately by Telephone or Fax.
Message has been deleted

Joe Ennis

Mar 13, 2014, 11:10:47 PM3/13/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Kooskia, ID

Ryan Albert Donovan

Mar 13, 2014, 11:47:59 PM3/13/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Austin, TX

Mark Freudenberg

Mar 14, 2014, 1:39:50 AM3/14/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
San Francisco, CA

Levi8than

Mar 14, 2014, 3:29:10 AM3/14/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
San Jose, CA

Dave

Mar 14, 2014, 8:17:02 AM3/14/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Elgin, IL (far west Chicago suburbs)

dcchem

Mar 14, 2014, 9:03:32 AM3/14/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Dave C. Parma, Michigan.

Mark Gordon

Mar 14, 2014, 10:30:33 AM3/14/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Tampa, FL

david b

Mar 14, 2014, 10:55:00 AM3/14/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Mckinney TX

Nic Jansma

Mar 14, 2014, 11:02:23 AM3/14/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Grand Rapids, MI
- Nic
http://nicj.net/
@NicJ
On 3/13/2014 5:18 PM, Tony Shulthise wrote:
Louisville, KY

Pandelume

Mar 14, 2014, 12:16:33 PM3/14/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Snohomish, WA

Charles

Mar 14, 2014, 12:43:44 PM3/14/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Pocatello, Idaho

John Barnhardt

Mar 14, 2014, 1:53:13 PM3/14/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Just ordered an M2 that will live in Seattle, WA. Looks like there are at least a few of us in the Western Washington area...

Jamil F.

Mar 14, 2014, 2:02:57 PM3/14/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Now we are three so far... Kirkland, Snohomish, Seattle :D we gotta do a G2G at some point

Travis

Mar 14, 2014, 5:17:19 PM3/14/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Add me to the Seattle list, but not too much longer as I believe I am on my way out...

joe m

Mar 14, 2014, 6:08:35 PM3/14/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Fall River, Mass

joe m

Mar 14, 2014, 6:20:00 PM3/14/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, this just hit me.  How many M2s are out in the wild?

Joe

On Friday, March 14, 2014 6:08:35 PM UTC-4, joe m wrote:
Fall River, Mass

Bob Gould

Mar 14, 2014, 6:28:45 PM3/14/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Pittsburgh, PA

Rick Pollack

Mar 14, 2014, 6:30:36 PM3/14/14
to MakerGear
1,200 ish

David Ras

Mar 14, 2014, 6:36:52 PM3/14/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Tracy, CA

SF and San Jose, wanna meet up for a beer sometime?

Dale Reed

Mar 14, 2014, 7:01:26 PM3/14/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
How about the folks within a couple-hour drive of Cleveland OH?  I'll pick up the cost of one pizza and a pitcher of CocaPepsi...   (Bring the STEM-impressionable pre-entrepreneurial kids!)

Seriously.  I know some AWESOME pizza near MG HQ!

Dale
Message has been deleted

Gregg Bone

Mar 14, 2014, 8:22:03 PM3/14/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Paso Robles, CA.

I grow and process olive into oil.  I use the M2 to print custom bottle fixtures for my filling line, rather than sending an drawing of the bottle to the line vendor and him machining the fixtures and billing me $1250 on each different bottle shape a customer brings me .  Paid for my M2 on the 2nd set of fixtures.  Of course I'm not figuring in the time I've spent playing with the machine.

slipshine

Mar 15, 2014, 1:06:07 AM3/15/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
J. Smith East Moline, Il

DIY3D

Mar 15, 2014, 11:16:49 AM3/15/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Eindhoven, The Netherlands

Daniel Nelson

Mar 15, 2014, 12:50:05 PM3/15/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Lakeville, MN

Gary Schwartz

Mar 15, 2014, 2:43:30 PM3/15/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Green Valley, AZ       October > April
Howell, MI                  May > September

On Thursday, March 13, 2014 2:18:39 PM UTC-7, Tony Shulthise wrote:
Louisville, KY

TJ

Mar 15, 2014, 5:45:39 PM3/15/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Indianapolis, IN

TJ

Mar 15, 2014, 5:45:41 PM3/15/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Indianapolis, IN

Gary Schwartz

Mar 15, 2014, 6:49:08 PM3/15/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
TJ,

We go thru Indy on the third day of our annual northbound migration.  It's our last real challenge on the trip.

We drive from Rolla, MO to Howell, MI that day.

      Gary
Make Better Things
Make Things Better

On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 2:45 PM, TJ <tjj...@gmail.com> wrote:
Indianapolis, IN

jimc

Mar 15, 2014, 9:05:11 PM3/15/14
to make...@googlegroups.com

man im alone out here in new jersey

Jin Choi

Mar 15, 2014, 9:08:54 PM3/15/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
I'm in Central NJ. I think Ed Nisley is also somewhere in the Garden State, judging from his blog. It's a big state; where are you?

jimc

Mar 15, 2014, 9:16:37 PM3/15/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
im more south in hammonton. about 25min west of atlantic city.

terry mccafferty

Mar 15, 2014, 10:07:22 PM3/15/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Terry

Brookshire, TX

Levi8than

Mar 16, 2014, 12:31:13 AM3/16/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Yup.  I like beer and friends.

-Joe

Ed Nisley

Mar 16, 2014, 7:14:59 AM3/16/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
I'm halfway up the Hudson River in Poughkeepsie NY, an hour or two from anywhere.

Haasen

Mar 16, 2014, 2:11:39 PM3/16/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Fredericton, NB (Canada)

Mchawkeye

Mar 16, 2014, 4:37:37 PM3/16/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Glasgow, Scotland.

Tim

Mar 16, 2014, 5:18:08 PM3/16/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Hey Ed,

    My sister lives in Poughkeepsie.  I'll let you know next time I'm up that way for a visit.

Ed Nisley

Mar 16, 2014, 8:22:31 PM3/16/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
> up that way for a visit

As the saying goes, nobody ever came to Poughkeepsie by accident...

twinsenw

Mar 16, 2014, 10:59:36 PM3/16/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Austin, Tx

Dale Reed

Mar 16, 2014, 11:42:17 PM3/16/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Hey, anyone going to see Ed (or Tim's sister, for that matter):  if you're coming from Detroit / Cleveland / Erie / Buffalo, head across on the Southern Tier (I-86).  If you take the New York Thruway (I-90 / I-87), you end up going thru the Canajoharie Triangle.  Everybody I know whose car died up there, it was in Canajoharie.  I was on my way back to RPI from a visit home.  The guy I got a ride with had his car's water pump self-destruct.  We spent the night in the back of a Buick in a car dealer's lot waiting for service to open on Monday morning.  Comfy it was not.

It may be that "nobody ever came to Poughkeepsie by accident," but I think nobody ever went to Canajoharie on purpose.   Now if I could just keep track of Oswego, Owego, Otsego, Otego...  gotta love those upstate New York towns out in Sececa country!
Dale

Tim

Mar 17, 2014, 10:18:46 PM3/17/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Well, that's interesting.  It was right around there that my exhaust pipe separated from my muffler.

Joe Williams

Mar 18, 2014, 7:44:41 PM3/18/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Kirkland, WA

Q*bert

Mar 18, 2014, 9:10:09 PM3/18/14
to make...@googlegroups.com

Waukesha, WI

Ronny Sandslett

Mar 19, 2014, 12:12:14 PM3/19/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Tromso, Norway

Tracy Potter

Mar 19, 2014, 12:37:56 PM3/19/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
near state college PA about 30 mins. from Penn State University main campus

Mark Peeters

Mar 21, 2014, 8:11:51 AM3/21/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Kalamazoo, Mi
Stem Academy (part of Comstock Public Schools)
Message has been deleted

Jamil F.

Mar 21, 2014, 10:00:31 PM3/21/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Now we are 4 in WA.
2 Kirkland
1 Seattle
1 Snohomish

On Tuesday, March 18, 2014 4:44:41 PM UTC-7, Joe Williams wrote:
Kirkland, WA

Robert S

Mar 22, 2014, 7:48:28 AM3/22/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Miami, FL    (Well.. technically in less than 4 days from this posting there will be.)  Looks like it will be one of the most southernmost in the country.  Very excited

Bryan Kerr

Apr 3, 2014, 3:55:00 AM4/3/14
to make...@googlegroups.com

cristofer chiaruzzi

Apr 5, 2014, 9:30:55 AM4/5/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
I'm from Italy. Anyone near me???

Il giorno giovedì 13 marzo 2014 22:18:39 UTC+1, Tony Shulthise ha scritto:
Louisville, KY

KeithA

Apr 5, 2014, 11:57:15 AM4/5/14
to make...@googlegroups.com

Morgan Hill, California checking in.

DIY3D

Apr 6, 2014, 6:44:45 AM4/6/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Compared to the other guys here just a few steps..;-)

William Cardozo

Apr 20, 2014, 9:58:40 AM4/20/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Ketchum, Idaho

Charles

Apr 20, 2014, 12:07:54 PM4/20/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Pocatello, Idaho

On Sunday, April 20, 2014 7:58:40 AM UTC-6, William Cardozo wrote:
Ketchum, Idaho

Namagasta Mail

Apr 21, 2014, 7:08:32 PM4/21/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Philadelphia, PA

Michael Quaintance

Apr 21, 2014, 7:48:09 PM4/21/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Soon to be San Jose, CA.

I have been lurking on this group for some time because of previous purchases from MakerGear. Finally decided to buy an M2 because I'm looking for more rigidity and reliability than my Prusa Mendel.

-Michael

Steve Prior

Apr 26, 2014, 11:04:41 PM4/26/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Danbury, CT

Dale Reed

Apr 26, 2014, 11:40:00 PM4/26/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Hey, Steve!  I've been to Danbury.  We were visiting friends in Cheshire years ago.  Do they still have duck pin and candle pin bowling up there?
Dale

On Saturday, April 26, 2014 11:04:41 PM UTC-4, Steve Prior wrote:
Danbury, CT

Cal Braun

Apr 29, 2014, 10:36:51 AM4/29/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Mentor, Oh

Not quite as close as Dale, but pretty close to MG. I work in Mayfield Heights, so its easy to stop by for filament during lunch hour or what not!

Brian

Chein .

Apr 30, 2014, 2:11:02 PM4/30/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia :)

John Wachtel

May 1, 2014, 10:06:39 AM5/1/14
to make...@googlegroups.com

Washington, DC

Dale Reed

May 1, 2014, 8:28:42 PM5/1/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Okay, let's get out the map here.  Cal is in Mentor, Ohio, about 15 km from MakerGear's shop.  I'm in Cleveland Heights, Ohio, about 6 km from MG.  And let's see, how far is like half the circumference of the Earth?!?!  My browser says 20,004 km, and Kuala Lumpur to Beachwood is 15,036 km.  I'm guessing you won't be placing a "pick-up" order for parts or filament...  ;-)

Welcome to the fun, Chein!

You get to welcome the fun half a day before we do!  Must be nice!  We're at UTC-5 / UTC-4 with daylight saving time -- a.k.a. summer hours.

Dale

On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 2:11:02 PM UTC-4, Chein . wrote:
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia :)

Eric B

May 2, 2014, 3:27:12 PM5/2/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Indianapolis, In

Marc Doucement

May 4, 2014, 5:25:36 PM5/4/14
to make...@googlegroups.com, tshul...@yahoo.com
Marc

Tarn (81), France

Ken Hoven

May 8, 2014, 5:19:50 AM5/8/14
to make...@googlegroups.com, tshul...@yahoo.com
Doha, Qatar

ken Collins

May 11, 2014, 8:30:13 AM5/11/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Pembroke Pines, Florida

Received my M2 kit April 23, 2014. I've printed updates to almost all the printed parts and they look great. I've only printed PLA so far so only the parts with no heat associations were printed.

Wayne Augsburger

May 11, 2014, 3:41:20 PM5/11/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Sarasota, Fl

Paul Schonfeld

May 18, 2014, 10:11:38 PM5/18/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Duluth, MN

On Sun, May 11, 2014 at 2:41 PM, Wayne Augsburger <cwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sarasota, Fl

Patrick Havert

May 20, 2014, 9:51:56 AM5/20/14
to make...@googlegroups.com, tshul...@yahoo.com
Tampa, Florida, Brandon to be Exact

Hank Dietz

Jun 12, 2014, 1:34:18 PM6/12/14
to make...@googlegroups.com, tshul...@yahoo.com
Lexington, KY -- one M2 in my lab at the University of Kentucky (aggregate.org/MAKE) since Feb. 2013, one in my home since Feb. 2014, and one new last week in somebody else's lab at UK.
(After seeing our M2, that last one replaced a repeatedly malfunctioning MakerBot.)

Chris Myers

Jul 7, 2014, 7:05:05 PM7/7/14
to make...@googlegroups.com, tshul...@yahoo.com
St. Petersburg, FL

pauld...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2014, 10:13:20 PM7/11/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
My kit arrives Monday the 14th.  I'm in Bellevue.

Ethan Dicks

Jul 12, 2014, 11:35:58 AM7/12/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Hi, All,

I didn't catch the gentleman's name, but a new M2 made an appearance
at the July 3D Printing meetup at the Columbus Idea Foundry (421 W
State St, Columbus, OH). I helped him adding some brim to help his
printed chain links stick to the bed.

I don't know exactly where he lives, but it's somewhere in Central Ohio.

-ethan

Paul Dupuy

Jul 12, 2014, 1:58:08 PM7/12/14
to make...@googlegroups.com
Clarification:  Bellevue, WA.  Makes 5 (?) in WA

cstangeland0001000

Mar 29, 2015, 12:01:50 PM3/29/15
to make...@googlegroups.com
Add one more Graham