Be a Part of Cincinnati Mini Maker Faire 2014!

Jason Langdon

May 16, 2014, 11:28:10 AM5/16/14
to maker...@googlegroups.com

Applications are open for Cincinnati Mini Maker Faire at Union Terminal on September 13 and 14! Spread the word!

We are now accepting applications from engineers, artists, techies, tinkerers, crafters, performers and educators! Learn more about how you can be a part of Cincinnati Mini Maker Faire and submit your application by June 30: https://craftysupermarket.wufoo.com/forms/cincinnati-mini-maker-faire-application/

We won't be using this Google Group as much as last year. If you want to stay on top of things as the event unfolds and find out how to volunteer, sign up for email: http://cincinnatimakerfaire.us7.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=1262beb5d8456d4ef11f7c2c2&id=4a70490cd9

You can also email me directly at ma...@cincinnatimakerfaire.com

Thanks and please forward on to other makers!

Jason Langdon
Founder | Organizer
Cincinnati Mini Maker Faire