Maker Faire Update

Farler, Carrie

Apr 6, 2012, 12:21:39 PM4/6/12
to maker...@googlegroups.com, Horan, Kelly, Van Cleave, Jason

Hi Everyone,

I compiled some notes form our chat below.  Please look them over and let me know if I have missed anything.  We plan on presenting this to DCI et al when Jason returns from Maker Faire San Mateo, so please get any feedback to him before  Friday, May 11.

General Notes

Saturday, April 14, 2013

Venues in order of preference

Washington Park & Memorial Hall

Museum Center & Lawn

American Can Factory

Main Street & surrounding businesses

Other cities to reach out to:

Lexington

Pittsburg

Columbus

Louisville

Dayton

Indianapolis

Chicago

Local groups of interest

GE (Garages)

Ignite Cincy

Cincy Tech

Types of “booths”

Interactions

Exhibits

Lectures

Next Steps

Jason Bailey – Reach out to LV1 in Louisville (honestly, someone else may have said that.  So many Jasons.  If so please correct)

Carrie, JVC, Dave M. – Reach out to GE contacts

TEAM – Provide feedback to the “story” we are telling in proposal by May 11, 2012

Carrie & Jason L. – Propose idea to DCI/ArtsWave/3CDC to talk funding

Shameless Plug

If you’re not doing anything Monday night, April 9th, stop by bARTists at Mainstay at 5th & Plum and watch myself and others make some art.

Happy Weekend.

Carrie Farler

associate producer

POSSIBLE WORLDWIDE